Group Rules and Guidelines Poster
“Group Rules and Guidelines” wall art for addiction treatment centers and professionals perfect for your class, center, clinic, home or office! Shipped straight to your door!
- Colors: Black, White
- Sizes Available: 11x14, 11x17, 12x18, 16x20, 18x24, 24x36, 32x48, 36x54 inches
- Options Available: Poster Only, Poster + Lamination, Canvas, Black or White Frame
- Canvas is a 1.5-inch artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas
- Frames are 1-inch solid wood frames covered with acrylic
- Shipped to your door
LAMINATION WARNING: We do not offer a lamination option on our 24x36 and 36x54 size posters, they are printed using heat-sensitive inks and should NOT be laminated. The print will get damaged. Please use a frame for display. If desired, we offer lamination, frame, and canvas options for most sizes, select the option under “Options” list.
RULES ON POSTER (MESSAGE US IF YOU NEED TO MODIFY RULES):
1. Attendance at all groups and meetings is required.
2. NO CELL PHONES OR OTHER ELECTRONICS are permitted in group. Please turn them in to the group facilitator upon arrival. Failure to comply will result in your device being confiscated.
3. BE ON TIME. You are responsible for knowing when groups begin and you are expected to be sitting in your seat at the time group starts.
4. No sunglasses may be worn during group.
5. No eating during group.
6. Do not leave group unless you have received permission from the group leader. If you need to leave group, please do so quietly.
7. Respect confidentiality. What is said in the group stays in the group. There are a few exceptions to this: Clinicians must break confidentiality to report child/elder abuse, if someone is a danger to self/others. Clinicians may share relevant information with the treatment team.
8. Practice ownership and responsibility when speaking. Use “I” statements.
9. One person speaks at a time. Avoid side conversations, interrupting, and “cross talk”.
10. Respect the individual who is sharing, the group facilitator, and all group members.
11. Allow group members to share their feelings in a safe, supportive environment.
12. Give constructive feedback and be receptive to constructive feedback. Avoid judgmental comments and giving unsolicited advice.
13. Do not discuss peer members who are not present in the group.
14. Distractions such as drawing, excessive note-taking, E-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, etc. are not permitted
15. No threatening comments or behavior towards staff or peers. These may include, but are not limited to, hostile personal attacks, yelling/screaming, throwing items, and name-calling.
16. Avoid glorifying drug use and demeaning sexual talk.
17. No sleeping/laying down.
Our PROCESSING TIME before an order ships out is 2-4 days, excluding weekends.
For Stickers, Laminated and Non-Laminated Posters orders within the US, you can expect your package within 7-10 business days of purchase.
For Canvas and Framed Art orders within the US, you can expect your package within 10-15 business days of purchase.
You will receive your tracking number via the email associated with your purchase once your product ships out. For any additional questions surrounding tracking please email firstname.lastname@example.org.